Bugle Boy Armory
Bugle Boy Estate Sales holds a Federal Firearms License and is able to sell your firearms safely and legally. We strictly follow all ATF regulations regarding firearm sales. Purchasers must be 21 years old and pass the eNICS federal background check. BBES purchasing procedures are listed below.
If you have a firearm to sell, contact Jack at 214-499-7599.
Bugle Boy Estate Sales Firearms Purchasing Procedures
1. Buyer must be a Texas resident and 21 years of age or older.
2. Buyer presents a valid government issued identification card. BBES accepts the following:
Texas Driver’s License
Texas Identification Card, or,
3. Buyer purchases firearm; BBES conducts background check (NICS). Individuals with a valid Texas LTC are exempt from this requirement per ATF.
4. Buyer and BBES complete ATF Form 4473.
5. Buyer passes background check. If the buyer does not pass NICS check, buyer will be refunded full purchase price of the firearm.
6. Buyer picks up firearm at BBES office after the sale, located near Frankford and Midway (just south of George Bush Tollway).